Your Flood Insurance

“It is currently the most stressful and tragic times for those who are impacted by the recent floods. We are aware that the first step to rebuilding your life back is to prepare for an insurance claim. We have made a quick and easy to read outline below to assist you with making  an insurance … Read more

About the “Nominal Defendant”

We have mentioned in the previous article that you will need to complete the Notice of Accident Claim Form (NOAC Form) and submit it to the ‘at fault’ vehicle’s insurer if you intend to make the CTP claim in a motor vehicle accident. However, what if the “at fault” vehicle is unidentified, for example, in … Read more

What can be claimed from a CTP insurer?

Generally speaking, there are a few heads of damages you can claim pursuant to Civil Liability Act 2003 and Civil Liability Regulation 2014:- General damages; Past special damages plus interest; Future special damages; Gratuitous services; Past Economic loss plus interest and loss of superannuation; and Future Economic loss plus loss of superannuation. This article will … Read more