Criminal Law

Whether you have been charged with a traffic infringement or a sexual assault charge, no case is too big or small for us to take on. We have experienced lawyers to look after your matter. For more serious and complicated matters, we have teamed up with high profile barristers to ensure that your matter is well looked after, leaving no stone unturned. We will not simply tell you to plead guilty to get your matter over and done with.
Our staff often hear stories of clients seeing lawyers who simply tell them to plead guilty as they will only get a slap on the wrist with little to no consequences. We cannot stress the importance of finding the right lawyer to will act in your best interest to either fight against your charges or who will make detailed submissions to guilty pleas. There is a common misconception that you can just get a “duty lawyer” to plead guilty for you to make the adequate submissions. Whilst duty lawyers have a vital role in the criminal justice system, duty lawyers often do not have the report that private lawyers will have with you. Articulating a good sentencing submission for you can sometimes be the difference between serving time in jail or avoiding a term of imprisonment. For that reason, it is well advised to seek the right lawyer to act for your criminal matter.
At Law Lawyers & Associates, we understand that people are often unfairly charged for an offence that they either did not commit, or the charges are more severe than what was actually done. We ensure that we review all police prosecution evidence against you before we provide you with in-depth legal advice and options. While we understand that going to court can be very anxious and stressful for all parties concerned, we step through the process with you.
If you are suffering from financial hardship, let our team know and we may agree to either cap your legal fees or enter into some other agreement that you are comfortable with.


Most frequent questions and answers

No. We offer free initial consultation for 15 minutes. You don’t need to pay us anything until you sign up with us. 

Depending on what you’ve been charged with and what your instructions are, whether you wanted to plead guilty or not, there are different ways to handle your matter. Give us a quick call and we’ll let you know the next step.

Ensuring you appear in court on the date shown on the notice to appear, complaint and summons, or bail undertaking is of paramount importance. Failure to do so can leave you liable for extra charges, and in some cases, warrants being released for your arrest.

Depending on the seriousness of your offence. You may want to seek legal advice before you make any decisions at the court. Some minor offences does not required legal representative. We will let you know whether legal representative is recommended. 

We understand how stressful and urgent the situation could be. Let us know your situation so that we may agree to cap the legal fees or enter into other agreement that you are comfortable with.  

Contact Us

Contact us now!

Please feel free to contact us within working hours using information below. You can also submit your request via online form.

Download Free Guide